"My son began working with Shamim when he was 2 years old. He was non-verbal with autism and had severe apraxia. For two years..."
"Shamim is a miracle worker. Her talent as a speech pathologist is unparalleled and I would absolutely look no further in..."
"I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone the speech therapy services of Shamim Haldankar. My son received speech services for... "
These include evaluation and treatment of a variety of communication and motor speech disorders, consultations, and training.
The professional services include the following:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessment of Receptive, Expressive, Speech-Language, and pragmatic function
- Motor Speech assessment and treatment (including PROMPT and DTTC)
- Augmentative Communication
- Individualized Treatment Programs
- Team/staff training
- Clinic-based services
- Social skills group (small groups as needed)
The above services are provided for a variety of disorders including but not limited to
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social Pragmatic Disorders
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Oral Motor Deficits
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Auditory Processing
- Developmental Delays
- Executive Functioning
- Fluency and Voice Disorders
- Cleft Lip and/or Palate and Craniofacial Disorders
- Swallowing and Feeding Disorders